The Art of Followership: How Great Followers Create Great Leaders and Organizations
Primary: The Art of Followership: How Great Followers Create Great Leaders.pdf - 36,138 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: The Art of Followership: How Great Followers Create Great Leaders.pdf - 47,239 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: The Art of Followership: How Great Followers Create Great Leaders.pdf - 23,799 KB/Sec
- The Courageous Follower: Standing Up to and for Our Leaders
- Followership: How Followers Are Creating Change and Changing Leaders (Center for Public Leadership)
- Leading for a Lifetime: How Defining Moments Shape Leaders of Today and Tomorrow
- LEADERSHIP: Essential Selections on Power, Authority, and Influence
- The SAGE Handbook of Leadership (Sage Handbooks)
- Power of Followership, The
- Bad Leadership: What It Is, How It Happens, Why It Matters (Leadership for the Common Good)
- Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture: Based on the Competing Values Framework
- The Allure of Toxic Leaders: Why We Follow Destructive Bosses and Corrupt Politicians--and How We Can Survive Them
- The Oxford Handbook of Positive Organizational Scholarship (Oxford Library of Psychology)
Drawing from various disciplines?from philosophy, to psychology and management, to education?the book defines followership and its myriad meanings. The Art of Followership explores the practice and research that promote positive followership and reveals the part that followers play in setting the standards and formulating the culture and policies of the group.
The contributors include new models of followership and explore fresh perspectives on the contributions that followers make to groups, organizations, societies, and leaders. The book also explores the most current research on followership and includes insights and perspectives on the future of leader-follower relationships.